SCOTT COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A Scottsburg man is in jail after allegedly planning to sell fake heroin.
Police say that on Sunday morning at around 11:40 a.m. Indiana State Police in Sellersburg stopped a vehicle driving on Morning Drive in Austin, Indiana.
A passenger in the vehicle, 24-year-old Ryan L Robinson of Scottsburg, was found with possible drug paraphernalia.
Troopers also discovered a powdery substance on Robinson that he was allegedly selling as heroin.
Robinson was arrested and during his booking at Scott County Jail was found to have what appeared to be actual heroin hidden in his underwear.
Robinson could face charges of dealing in a counterfeit substance, trafficking with an inmate, and possession of cocaine or a schedule one or two narcotic drug.
- Scottsburg man in jail after allegedly caught with fake heroin
- Jail inmate faces charges for allegedly slicing another inmate's throat
- Meth and heroin bust leads to charges against Lafayette man
- Illinois man arrested on suspicion of dealing cocaine and heroin
- Heroin bust leads to charges against Lafayette man
- Lafayette man gets prison time for dealing meth, heroin
- Man overdoses on heroin in Lafayette hotel while with child
- Man passes out in parking lot after apparent heroin overdose
- Man caught climbing the Eiffel Tower
- Jail inmate caught with deadly weapon for second time in a month