TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) -- A new principal is making her way back into the Tippecanoe School Corporation.
Sarah Gustin is now in charge of the staff and students over at Southwestern Middle School.
She has 15 years of education experience.
Gustin most recently served as principal at Delphi Community Middle School.
Before that, she was the assistant principal at Wea Ridge Middle and taught English for several years at McCutcheon.
She's more than excited to start.
"I am a product of Tippecanoe School Corporation," said Gustin. "I attended school here. I was a teacher here. I was an administrator here and now I have the opportunity to come back home and I am thrilled."
Southwestern Middle hosts almost 500 students and 40 staff members.
Best of luck Sarah!
- Sarah Gustin named new principal at Southwestern Middle School
- Klondike Middle School announces new principal
- Truck hauling cows overturns in southwestern Indiana
- YWCA honors Sarah Johnson
- Leaders in southwestern Indiana city turn down term limits
- Police: 2 women, man found dead in southwestern Indiana home
- City in southwestern Indiana pushes for renewable energy use
- Fugitive search: Sarah Lynn Littrell
- School board votes not to renew Carroll Elementary Principal's contract
- Middle School Students Celebrate MLK All Week