WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — West Lafayette police say lane restrictions on two major roads are to be expected Monday.
These are occurring on both Salisbury Street and Sagamore Parkway West due to the lot construction at Pay Less Super Market.
Police say to use caution in the area.
- Salisbury and Sagamore lane restrictions on Monday
- Lane restrictions coming to US 52
- Nightly lane restrictions start on I-65
- Lanes to close on Sagamore Parkway Bridge Monday for summer construction
- Drivers responding well to Sagamore bridge lane closures
- TRAFFIC ALERT: INDOT recommends detours for Sagamore bridge lane closures
- All 4 lanes of Sagamore Parkway now open
- Eastbound lanes of Sagamore Pkwy bridge closed overnight Tuesday
- Sidewalk improvements coming to Salisbury Street
- Last summer for Sagamore closures