RENSSELAER, Ind. (WLFI) — Saint Joseph's College has reached an agreement after a lawsuit filed by Sodexo.
It stems back to when the school suspended operations in May of 2017.
A news release says terms of the settlement will remain confidential.
As we previously reported the college was accused of fraud for accepting money from Sodexo for its student center.
The $1.3 million was supposed to be in exchange for a ten-year extension on its food management contract.
Sodexo says the school knew it was in financial trouble and it might not last that long when the deal was made.
Saint Joseph's says that with the settlement of this lawsuit, it has now reached agreements on all outstanding debts and can focus on rebuilding.
- Saint Joseph's College reaches agreement with Sodexo
- Saint Joseph's College is back in business
- Marian University and Saint Joseph’s College announce collaboration on two-year college
- Agreement reached to keep animal shelter in Attica
- Negotiators say they reached an agreement in principle to avert shutdown
- Fitzpatrick, Bucs stun Saints 48-40
- Former St. Joseph's College athlete lands on his feet
- Purdue Trustees OK residence hall construction agreement
- Purdue Global terminates its employee's confidentiality agreement
- Medical scam reaches Carroll County