WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A traffic alert for drivers who use the Sagamore Parkway Bridge.
Delays are already being reported a day before 20-minute closures on the bridge began.
Monday crews moved the massive beams into position.
On Tuesday, they'll begin setting those beams for the new eastbound bridge.
The 20-minute closures should last through the end of the week.
The new bridge is expected to be open for traffic in the summer of 2018.
- Delays on Sagamore already reported ahead of Tuesday's bridge work
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- Traffic Alert: Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Thursday
- 20-minute closures on Sagamore Pkwy Bridge begin Tuesday
- Series of closures on Sagamore Parkway Bridge to happen Tuesday
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Sagamore Bridge work extended through Thursday
- Sagamore bridge work expected to wrap up Friday
- Schedule slips on Sagamore bridge construction
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Construction delays expected on Sagamore Parkway