WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Sagamore Parkway bridge closures scheduled for Tuesday have been postponed.
Indiana Department of Transportation spokesperson Debbie Calder says the intermittent 20-minute closures will now take place Wednesday and Friday.
INDOT says crews will put the remaining beams into place for the new eastbound bridge.
Drivers are asked to find a different route.
The new bridge is expected to open for traffic this summer.
These closures are weather permitting.
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge reopening delayed
- Traffic Alert: Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Thursday
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Overnight Sagamore Parkway closures starting Wednesday
- Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway beginning Wednesday
- Last summer for Sagamore closures
- Drivers responding well to Sagamore bridge lane closures
- 20-minute closures on Sagamore Pkwy Bridge begin Tuesday
- Series of closures on Sagamore Parkway Bridge to happen Tuesday