WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The plots of land over at Sagamore Commons are ready for business.
The 20 acres of land are considered general business with many conditions.
This means retail stores, fast food restaurants or lodging options may be built in the area.
There are no official plans yet for anything moving in, but it will not be a subdivision.
As soon as we hear about incoming businesses we will make sure to let you know.
The plots of land were approved last year for the general business zone.
- Sagamore Commons ready for new business
- Businesses react to South and Sagamore re-opening
- Last summer for Sagamore closures
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge reopening delayed
- Chipotle coming to Sagamore Parkway
- Salisbury and Sagamore lane restrictions on Monday
- Schedule slips on Sagamore bridge construction
- Semi fire on Sagamore, no injuries reported
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday