A scattering of storms will occur this afternoon-evening with peak coverage at near 40-50%. Storms will fade tonight.
The intense heat & humidity are back with 89-93 today & heat indices near 100 to 107.
HEAT ADVISORY is up for much of the area to Wednesday evening at 7 p.m.
A few spotty/scattered storms are possible tomorrow (with sunshine & towering clouds bubbling up) with a slow fade of any rainfall during the late evening hours. Any rainfall around peak fireworks time (8-11 p.m.) should be isolated to spotty & slowly fade away. Coverage will run around 30%.
It will be a HOT, HUMID July 4th with highs 89-93 with heat indices near 100 to 107.
Peak storm coverage should be Thursday as numerous showers & storms develop, especially afternoon-evening.
Highs should run 87-92 with heat indices 97-105.
Rainfall should exit with time Friday with cooler & less humid air by the weekend. Highs will run 81-85 Saturday & 83-88 Sunday with sunshine & a few clouds.
- HEAT ADVISORY.....SOME STORMS WITH PEAK OF RAINFALL COVERAGE THURSDAY
- SUMMER PEAKS UNTIL AUGUST?........HEAT WAVE, SOME STORMS.....LONGER-TERM RELIEF BEYOND JULY 10
- Lingering rainfall Wednesday morning
- The Rainfall Continues
- Anticipating Alberto's Rainfall
- Some Fog & Additional Rainfall
- Rainfall Timing Update
- Wind Advisory
- Tracking Another Round of Rainfall
- News 18 coverage policy