VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A Silver Alert has been issued for a Vigo County woman who is believed to be in extreme danger.
Seventy-seven-year-old Alice Oswald was last seen in Terre Haute, Indiana, which is about 77 miles west of Indianapolis, on Nov. 9 at about 2:30 p.m.
She was driving a burgundy 2014 Honda CRV with Indiana plate UJN699.
Oswald is described as being five feet three inches tall, weighing 120 pounds with grey hair and blue eyes.
She is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.
Anyone with information on Oswald's whereabouts should call the Terre Haute Police Department at 812-238-1661 or 911.
- Silver Alert declared for Vigo County woman
- Silver Alert declared for Richmond man
- Silver Alert declared for New Albany teen
- Silver Alert declared for Portage man
- UPDATE: Silver Alert cancelled for Muncie woman
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Columbus woman
- UPDATE: Silver Alert cancelled for Portage woman
- Statewide Silver Alert for South Bend woman
- Silver alert canceled for Jefferson County toddler
- A Statewide Silver Alert issued for Charlestown woman