NEWTON CO. Ind. (WLFI) - The Newton County Sheriff’s Office has gotten involved in a missing person situation.
Fifteen year old, Seth Spitler, was last seen leaving his father's house at 9PM last Friday night. He was last seen wearing a dark hoodie, dark joggers, and black and white checkered shoes. He is believed to be a runaway with a possible connection to Kentucky.
The Sheriff’s Office is asking parents and families in the area to talk to their kids who may know Seth and have any idea of where he may have gone.
His parents are asking the community for help in locating their son, and his mother, Beth Cramer, wanted to share this message with Seth.
“I just want him to know how much we love him, and if he just comes back, contact us and tell us he's okay, and everything's going to be fine and we're going to work through it together.”
Cramer also shared a message to the community asking for help in finding her son.
“Just any help the public can give us, if they see him, would just help tremendously. Any lead is helping, we're checking on every single one of them.”
Anyone with information regarding Seth's whereabouts are being asked to call the Newton County Police Department or the TIP LINE.
The family has also made a Facebook page that people can follow and post information to regarding Seth’s whereabouts.
- Runaway Teen Still Missing
- Lebanon Police Seek Info on Runaway Teen
- Indianapolis police searching for insulin-dependent teen runaway
- Lafayette police searching for 12-year-old runaway
- Silver Alert canceled for missing teen girl
- Missing Newton Co. teen found safe
- NCMEC asking for help finding missing Lafayette teen
- Lafayette teen found after going missing in August
- LPD puts out renewed call for information on teen missing since August
- Search Continues for Missing Teen Who Disappeared After Day With Friend on Jan. 13