ROSSVILLE, Ind. (WLFI) — An 18-year-old teen has been arrested after multiple thefts from vehicles in the past week, the Clinton County Sheriff's Office said Thursday.
Michael D. Hurley of Rossville will be formally charged by the Clinton County prosecutor, the sheriff's office said in a news release.
A search warrant was executed on Hurley's home and most of the property taken during the thefts have been recovered, including a gun.
This is an ongoing investigation and the Rossville Police Department and the sheriff's office are handling the case.
- Rossville teen arrested; a suspect in multiple thefts from vehicles
- Rossville man convicted on molesting charges
- HIGHLIGHTS: Central Catholic 76, Rossville 47 (BBB)
- Rossville holds its annual Pinewood Derby race
- Rossville man injured in ORV crash
- Fire breaks out at Rossville farm
- 2 charged in multiple Lafayette thefts
- I-65 closed due to multiple vehicle crash
- No survivors after Wisconsin-bound plane crashes near Rossville
- Rossville Principal quits job to run a CBD oil store