TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A jury has convicted a Tippecanoe County man on two felony charges of molesting a boy under the age of 14.
Twenty-five-year-old Jonathan Fuchs was arrested in October 2016.
The victim told a forensic investigator about several incidents of molestation.
The Tippecanoe County Prosecutor's office says it took a jury about an hour to find Fuchs guilty of both counts.
The first charge carries a possible sentence of 20 to 40 years, while the second ranges from two to 12.
- Rossville man convicted on molesting charges
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges
- Previously convicted child molester facing new charges of sex crimes
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- HIGHLIGHTS: Central Catholic 76, Rossville 47 (BBB)
- Bill Cosby convicted of drugging and molesting a woman
- Man sentenced to 13 years for child molesting charges
- A Lafayette man faces several felony child molesting charges