CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Cooler weather may be ahead but you can still enjoy some of your favorite fall activities at a local farm.
Hillside Acres is still offering u-pick pumpkins and apples.
The family owned farm is located along North County Road 600 West just outside of Rossville. It replaces the former Skiles Family Market.
The farm also features a 7 acre corn maze and a hayride.
This is the farm's second season of operation.
Hillside Acres is open Thursdays through Saturdays from 10 AM to 6 PM.
The farm's fall season will end November 9th.
- Rossville Farm Offering Fall Fun
- Fire breaks out at Rossville farm
- Rossville man convicted on molesting charges
- HIGHLIGHTS: Central Catholic 76, Rossville 47 (BBB)
- Rossville holds its annual Pinewood Derby race
- Rossville man injured in ORV crash
- Subject detained in Rossville SWAT situation
- No survivors after Wisconsin-bound plane crashes near Rossville
- Rossville Principal quits job to run a CBD oil store
- Corporation specific police department comes to Rossville schools