WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Two local high school baseball standouts put pen to paper on Wednesday.
Harrison's Jack Ross signed his national letter of intent with Taylor University while Benton Central's Alex Stout made it official with Bethel College.
Ross posted a 3-0 record with a 4.12 ERA as a junior for the Raiders but missed a majority of the season after undergoing Tommy John Surgery.
Stout, a third baseman and pitcher, hit .434 with 25 RBIs for the Bison.
- Ross, Stout sign national letters of intent
- Four athletes sign letters of intent at WL
- A pair of McCutcheon athletes sign letters of intent
- Valpo's Brandon Newman signs letter of intent to play for Purdue
- Frontier's KC Clapper inks letter of intent to Purdue
- Purdue's Ross Learnard named All-American again
- Take the Ross-Ade Stadium upgrade survey
- Ally Ross repeats as Women's City champion
- Ross-Ade Stadium is ready for renovations
- IMPD sergeant charged with official misconduct, submits intent to retire