WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue Sports) — The Tallahassee Quarterback Club Foundation announced that Purdue sophomore wide receiver Rondale Moore has been named to the 2019 Biletnikoff Award watch list.
The Biletnikoff Award annually recognizes the season's outstanding FBS receiver in college football. Any player, regardless of position (wide receiver, tight end, slot back, and running back) who catches a pass is eligible for the award.
Moore burst on to the collegiate football season with an impressive freshman campaign last year. The New Albany, Indiana, native caught 114 passes for 1,258 yards and 12 touchdowns. He was named a consensus All-American, the Big Ten Wide Receiver and Freshman of the Year and won the 2018 Paul Hornung Award as the most versatile player in the nation. Moore caught 11 or more passes in a game six times and tied the school record for 100-yard receiving games with seven.
The 2019 Biletnikoff Award winner will be presented live on December 12, at the College Football Hall of Fame on The Home Depot College Football Awards presented by Gildan to be broadcast 7 p.m. (EST) on ESPN.
- Rondale Moore named to Biletnikoff Award watch list
- Purdue freshman Rondale Moore wins Paul Hornung Award
- Rondale Moore named co-Big Ten Freshman of the Week
- Rondale Moore named Big Ten Freshman of the Week
- Rondale Moore named Big Ten Freshman, Receiver of the Year
- Rondale Moore named first-team Associated Press All-American
- Four-star WR Rondale Moore chooses Purdue
- One-on-one with Rondale Moore
- Rondale Moore a consensus All-American
- Vincent Edwards named to Julius Erving Award watch list