NEW ALBANY, Ind. (WLFI) — New Albany High School senior Romeo Langford was named 2017-18 Indiana Mr. Basketball on Sunday night.
Langford finished his high school career with 3,002 points, ranking him fourth on the all-time scoring list in Indiana.
The high school phenom will make his college decision Monday night at New Albany High School's gymnasium at 7 p.m.
He will choose between Kansas, Vanderbilt, and Indiana.
McCutcheon's Robert Phinisee (Indiana signee) finished third in the voting for Indiana Mr. Basketball.
- Romeo Langford named Indiana Mr. Basketball, Phinisee third place
- Romeo Langford has high praise for Robert Phinisee
- Robert Phinisee 'excited' to play with Romeo Langford at IU
- Celtics draft Indiana guard Romeo Langford with No. 14 pick
- Romeo Langford staying home to play for Hoosiers
- Romeo Langford shines in debut, scores 19 in Hoosier romp
- McCutcheon's Phinisee signs with Indiana
- Langford leads Indiana to 64-62 win over Penn State
- Langford scores 28, No. 21 Indiana defeats Illinois 73-65
- Phinisee's solid night not enough for Indiana All-Stars vs. Kentucky