WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A rollover crash sent a driver to the hospital Sunday night, according to West Lafayette police.
Around 10:50 p.m., police, fire and ambulance were called to the roundabout at State Street and Tapawingo Drive. WLPD said a driver was going too fast to take the turn, and flipped their vehicle.
A photo of the crash was sent in via our Report-It feature by viewer Rachel Roland.
WLPD said the driver was taken to the hospital with a minor injury to the hand. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be involved.
- Rollover crash at Tapawingo roundabout sends driver to hospital
- Wabash Riverfest takes place at Tapawingo Park
- Crash sends child to hospital
- West Lafayette driver escapes rollover crash uninjured
- Benton Co. crash sends 5 to hospital
- Officers warn drivers on proper roundabout navigation safety
- Four-vehicle crash in Whitely County sends 2 to hospital
- Daviess Co. buggy crash sends 1 to hospital
- Tapawingo Park's Riverside ice-skating rink is open for the season
- Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America host #WearOrange event at Tapawingo Park