LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Republican U.S. Representative Todd Rokita stopped in Lafayette Saturday to share his plans for his candidacy.
Rokita held a meet and greet at D & R Barbeque in Lafayette, and community members were there to ask questions.
He said Indiana is the number one priority.
"I know this state," said Rokita. "I have drove 45,000 miles a year for eight years as secretary of state. The state knows me, they trust me and I vote their values."
Rokita answered questions over DACA and future plans for veterans. He then went on to Terre Haute and Evansville.
- Rokita hosts Lafayette meet and greet
- U.S. Representative Todd Rokita hosted Town Hall in Frankfort
- Rokita leads opioid discussion at Capitol Hill
- Todd Rokita Files For US Senate
- Indiana GOP locked Rokita out of database
- Congressman Rokita talks about his future
- Meet and greet for sheriff candidates brought some heat
- Tippecanoe Co. sheriff candidates meet and greet days before primary
- Fowler House holds a meet and greet with Santa