FULTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — On Monday, a month-long drug investigation by Indiana State Police led to the arrests of a man and woman from Rochester, Indiana.
Police say a search was conducted at the home of 55-year-old Don Stevens and 44-year-old Kathryn Cox in the 4000 block of East State Road 14.
The search turned up about 80 grams of methamphetamine, one gram of cocaine, 57 marijuana plants, around two pounds of processed marijuana and six firearms.
The couple was taken to Fulton County Jail on preliminary charges of dealing methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, possession of cocaine, cultivating marijuana, possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officers from the Rochester Police Department and the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department assisted ISP with the investigation.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Rochester couple arrested after investigation turns up drugs and guns
- Akron drug investigation turns up money, drugs and guns
- Authorities: Drug raid turns up 22 guns, homemade bombs
- Traffic stop turns up drugs and leads to 5 arrests
- Printup turned away from local gun range
- Drug task force investigation results in 2 Lafayette arrests
- Police investigation leads to multiple drug-related arrests in Bloomington
- West Lafayette pharmacy turns Tamiflu into liquid during drug shortage
- New Investigation Drug Unit Starts in Frankfort
- TCSO investigates drugs found in jail cell