LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Robert Phinisee and Romeo Langford are the future of Indiana basketball.
But when it comes to the past, Phinisee and McCutcheon battled Langford and New Albany in the Class 4A boys basketball state championship in 2016. Behind Langford's 28 points, the Bulldogs topped the Mavericks 62-59.
Two years later, Phinisee and Langford are set to become teammates and suitemates at Indiana.
- Robert Phinisee 'excited' to play with Romeo Langford at IU
- Romeo Langford has high praise for Robert Phinisee
- Romeo Langford named Indiana Mr. Basketball, Phinisee third place
- Romeo Langford staying home to play for Hoosiers
- Romeo Langford shines in debut, scores 19 in Hoosier romp
- Celtics draft Indiana guard Romeo Langford with No. 14 pick
- McCutcheon's Robert Phinisee drops 50 points in win over Harrison
- McCutcheon's Phinisee signs with Indiana
- Purdue, IU to play twice next season
- Langford leads Indiana to 64-62 win over Penn State