TIPPECANOE CO., Ind. (WLFI) -- A large portion of US 52 in Tippecanoe County will be resurfaced starting in April.
The stretch of 52 between South 30th Street and Teal Road down to County Road 900 South will be done in two sections.
During that time, traffic will be restricted to one lane in each direction. Intersections with county roads will also be shut down temporarily.
Chris Lou manages the car dealership CAC Auto Group that is located on the part of US 52 that will be reserfaced.
He is worried his customers will have a harder time getting in and out of his parking lot.
"That's going to affect our business a lot, really. And if we do some advertising on the road and they won't even look at it because they are in the construction," said Lou.
Work is expected to begin on the north phase on April 2. The South phase will start in mid-May. The project is expected to be completed in September.
- Road restrictions planned for US 52 resurfacing
- U.S. 52 resurfacing will begin in April
- U.S. 52 resurfacing project set to resume
- Lane restrictions coming to US 52
- U.S. 52 nighttime lane restrictions start May 2
- A major resurfacing project on US 52 is about to shift lanes
- Road resurfacing becoming more efficient in West Lafayette
- 1:52 P.M. Weather Update
- New signal starts operating on US 52
- US 52 paving to begin Monday