TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Indiana Department of Transportation will also begin a $9.4 million resurfacing project on State Road 43 and a stretch of I-65.
Contractors will begin operations for State Road 43 Tuesday May 28th. Work for the state road will be performed south of Brookston and a mile north of State Road 225.
Patching and Resurfacing for I-65 North will start June 3rd. This work will be from mile marker 180 and end at mile marker 193. Both projects will take place at night.
And in Benton County, State Road 18 will be closed starting Monday. Construction will start at 8 a.m., west of U.S. 52 in Fowler.
INDOT will conduct repairs to the KB and S railroad. State Road 18 is scheduled to re-open Friday, May 31st at 6 p.m.
INDOT wants to remind motorist to use caution as they drive through these areas.
- Road closures in Benton, Tippecanoe and White Counties
- White County bridge replacement will cause road closure
- North River Road closure rescheduled
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Road Restrictions coming to Benton, Boone and Clinton Counties
- White County Sheriff confirms body pulled from Tippecanoe River
- Road closed after sinkhole reported in Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County moving forward with plans to fix broken roads
- INDOT begins 2 road projects in Tippecanoe County Monday