CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — State Rd. 26 near County Rd 650 E will be closed for at least the next five hours according to Duke Energy. The road is closed while Duke Energy electricians work on repairing a downed pole and downed lines after a traffic accident.
Clinton County Dispatch confirms no one was hurt in the accident.
- Road Closure: State Rd. 26 near County Rd. 650 E in Clinton County
- Clinton County Sheriff's Office heightens patrols on State Road 26
- Road reopened after deadly serious crash on State Road 26 in Clinton County
- Road closures due to bridge replacement in Clinton County
- Traffic Alert: State Road 26 20 minute closures start Wednesday
- Clinton County leaders address rezoning project on State Road 28
- One dead in State Road 26 crash
- Temporary weekend road closure on State Street
- White County bridge replacement will cause road closure
- Road closures in Benton, Tippecanoe and White Counties