TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Dispatchers in Tippecanoe County are warning drivers about a sinkhole.
Dispatchers sent out an alert around 8 p.m. Wednesday.
They said County Road 700 South between U.S. 231 and 100 East is closed. That's between Lafayette and Romney.
Drivers should avoid the area and find a different route.
- Road closed after sinkhole reported in Tippecanoe County
- County road closed after sinkhole appears
- Sinkhole closes street in Lafayette
- How to report discrimination in Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Tippecanoe County moving forward with plans to fix broken roads
- INDOT begins 2 road projects in Tippecanoe County Monday
- Road closures in Benton, Tippecanoe and White Counties
- Tippecanoe County high school encourages students to report suspicious activity