LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Day one of Neuhoff Media's Riley Radiothon wrapped up Thursday, but day two will continue Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Tippecanoe Mall.
You can see the booth set up for donations if you enter the mall at entrance "C" next to Kohl's.
It's the 10th consecutive year for the event put on by K105, WASK and B102.9. Last year, more than $53,000 were raised. This year, the bar is set to raise more than that.
You can become a "Hope Hero" by pledging $15 a month for the year.
Morning host Mike Shamus from K105 says this is something he and the community should be proud to be a part of.
"People are so giving in Lafayette and they talk about this radiothon because Riley does a lot of different radiothons and they always say that Lafayette just seems to give a little bit more and are a little bit more passionate about the hospital," said Shamus.
Proceeds will be used for things like patient care, family support programs and maternity and infant care at the hospital.
To donate you can call 1-888-745-3954 or simply text "Riley" to 51555.
Also click this link to give to Riley.
- Neuhoff Media's Riley Radiothon begins
- Riley Radiothon raises money for children across the Hoosier state
- Riley Dempewolf wins state wrestling championship
- Students dance to raise money for Riley
- Lafayette girl chosen as 2020 Riley Champion
- 'Kolor' run raises money for Riley Children's Hospital
- PUDM's Day of Miracles raises more than $150K for Riley
- 9-year-old from Battle Ground Donates $500 to Riley Hospital for Children
- Purdue Dance Marathon raises more than 1.2 Million for Riley Hospital for Children
- Riley Lowder scores his first touchdown; doesn't let disability get in the way