LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — McCutcheon freshman Riley Dempewolf became the school's first ever girls wrestling state champion Friday.
Riley started her wrestling career at Wainwright Middle school and is the only girls wrestler at McCutcheon this year. She is also a part of the Student Council and is a member of the school's choir.
- Riley Dempewolf wins state wrestling championship
- McCutcheon's Dempewolf repeats at girls' wrestling state finals
- Harrison wins sectional boys wrestling championship
- Neuhoff Media's Riley Radiothon begins
- Riley Radiothon raises money for children across the Hoosier state
- Purdue places in top five at Big Ten wrestling championships
- Harrison wrestling wins eighth consecutive sectional title
- Students dance to raise money for Riley
- Lafayette girl chosen as 2020 Riley Champion
- Nic Hofman wins Men's City championship