LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Drivers can expect periodic closures or restrictions along Cason Street this spring, summer and fall.
Crews will be running water main between 18th and 30th street. It's to supply water to the Murdock Park booster station.
The stretch of road will be closed during the Lafayette School Corporation's spring, summer and fall breaks.
Those dates are March 21 to 29, May 25 to July 31 and October 17 to 25. These dates are to allow as little disruption as possible for nearby LSC schools.
- Restrictions coming to Cason Street during water main project
- Water main replacement to cause lane restrictions on 4th Street
- Cason Park planning underway
- Designs for Cason Family Park begin!
- Main Street closure pushed back
- State Street closed due to water main break
- New restaurant coming to Main Street in downtown Lafayette
- Lane restrictions coming to US 52
- Dollar General on Main Street robbed
- Water main break reported at Veterans Home