LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — After two months of debate, rescheduling and community meetings, Lafayette's anticipated Nelly concert is officially canceled. The Lafayette Theater confirmed the Oct. 6 show will not go on.
Concert promoters said the show is no longer happening due to a "scheduling conflict." They didn't specify what the conflict was.
Organizers said all tickets purchased for the Oct. 6 show or the originally scheduled June 14 show will be refunded. It should take about a week for refunds to be processed through the ticketing platforms.
The promoters also apologize to customers for the inconvenience.
- Rescheduled Lafayette Nelly concert officially cancelled
- Nelly concert rescheduled for Saturday in October
- Nelly to be rescheduled, concert still happening at Lafayette Theater
- Nelly concert in Tippecanoe County postponed
- Concert will proceed Thursday night without Nelly
- Nelly concert scheduled for Oct. 6
- Organizers voice concerns over security costs for Nelly concert
- What led promoters to postpone the Nelly concert
- Lafayette Christmas Parade has officially been canceled
- Both parties work to bring down security costs for upcoming Nelly concert