TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)—Representative Campbell launched her re-election campaign on Sunday at the Democrat Headquarters in Lafayette, Campbell serves District 26 in Tippecanoe County. In the past year Campbell has worked on thirteen bills.
Among many of those bills were issues like seat belts on school buses, exotic or dangerous wild animals and paid family medical leave.
If re-elected Campbell hopes to target mental illness, teacher wages and more.
Being the voice for her community is something she says will never get old.
"I think it's so important that people vote. Your vote is your voice and I want to be their voice in the statehouse," said Campbell.
At this time no one has filed to run against Campbell.
For more information on State Representative Chris Campbell and the bills she has authored and co-authored click here.
- Representative Chris Campbell announces re-election campaign
- Incoming State Representative Chris Campbell talks her goals for education
- State Representative Chris Campbell to host coffee with constituents event
- Representative Campbell proposing drivers licenses for undocumented immigrants
- Governor Eric Holcomb announces re-election campaign for Indiana Governor
- Campbell challenges Rep. Siegrist to public debate
- Democrat Campbell unseats Siegrist in District 26
- Purdue baseball tops Villanova to win Campbell Invitational
- Former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper announces 2020 presidential campaign