CRAWFORDSVILLE, Ind. (WLFI) — House Speaker Brian Bosma said State Rep. Tim Brown is back home in Crawfordsville recovering. In Bosma's latest update, he said the lawmaker is "making progress" while continuing therapy.
In September, Brown was struck by an SUV near Michigan's Mackinac Bridge while on a motorcycle trip with fellow representative Mike Speedy. He was in critical condition immediately after the crash, and had to be placed in a medically induced coma.
The most previous update from Bosma, who is communicating with the family, said Brown was in critical, but stable condition in an Ann Arbor hospital.
Brown represents parts of Boone, Montgomery and Tippecanoe Counties.
- Rep. Brown back home recovering after motorcycle crash
- State Rep. Tim Brown involved in serious motorcycle accident
- Murtaugh home recovering following kidney operation
- House Speaker Brian Bosma releases statement on condition of State Rep. Tim Brown
- Body recovered following a fire in a Pulaski County home
- One dead after motorcycle crash in Miami County
- Officials release names of fatal car, motorcycle crash
- Man dead after crash between motorcycle and minivan
- Community comes together in the wake of fatal motorcycle crash
- Man's body recovered following Indiana canoe accident