RENSSELAER, Ind. (WLFI) — The death of a 25-year-old Rensselaer man is under investigation Thursday night in Medaryville.
Brandon Messer was found dead Thursday morning in rural Medaryville.
According to the Pulaski County Coroner's Office, he had been shot multiple times.
More than eight agencies responded to the incident including Indiana State Police.
An autopsy is scheduled Friday.
Pulaski's Detective Sergeant Chris Schramm said there is no immediate danger to the public.
- Rensselaer man's death under investigation
- Rensselaer holiday trash schedule
- Drug charges filed against Rensselaer man
- Rensselaer man pleads guilty in kidnapping case
- Rensselaer man dies in ice fishing accident
- Gallery: Rensselaer murals near completion
- Train derailment forces evacuation of Rensselaer homes
- Clean-up continues on Rensselaer train derailment
- Rensselaer company receives military contract follow up
- West Lafayette boys, girls sweep Rensselaer Central in doubleheader