RENSSELAER, Ind. (WLFI) — The death of a 25-year-old Rensselaer man is under investigation Thursday night in Medaryville.
Brandon Messer was found dead Thursday morning in rural Medaryville.
According to the Pulaski County Coroner's Office, he had been shot multiple times.
More than eight agencies responded to the incident including Indiana State Police.
An autopsy is scheduled Friday.
Pulaski's Detective Sergeant Chris Schramm said there is no immediate danger to the public.
- Rensselaer man's death under investigation
- Rensselaer holiday trash schedule
- Investigators looking into cause of Rensselaer fire
- Investigators rule Rensselaer Town Mall fire undetermined
- Drug charges filed against Rensselaer man
- Rensselaer man pleads guilty in kidnapping case
- Rensselaer man dies in ice fishing accident
- Gallery: Rensselaer murals near completion
- Multiple businesses burn in Rensselaer
- Train derailment forces evacuation of Rensselaer homes