LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- A 25 acre, 173 single-story town home neighborhood is moving on to city council for final approval.
Redwood Apartments offers a new style of rental living to Lafayette.
It's located on the south side of Twyckenham Boulevard just east of its intersection with Old US 231.
All of the units are two bedrooms with an attached garage.
It offers many amenities like a walking trail.
Russell Brown said it's a good fit for the community.
"It's lose to a lot of things in the community," said attorney, Russell Brown. "It's a community that is quiet. It feels like a neighborhood, like a quiet neighborhood without the obligations of mowing your own yard."
Redwood offers a dog park and plenty of spaces for guest parking.
It's designed for young professionals and empty nesters.
City council meets next month for the final decision.
- Redwood Apartments could be coming to Lafayette after a city council vote next month
- Lafayette City Council votes to ban e-cigarettes
- West Lafayette City Council proposes lengthy redevelopment project
- WL and Lafayette city councils implement buffer yard ordinance
- Lafayette City Council members help in fire rescue simulation
- More candidates are running for West Lafayette City Council
- City of Lafayette Mayor's Youth Council dedicates Ferry Street Mural
- Lafayette City Council discusses low-income senior housing facility
- Shots fired at Lafayette apartment complex
- More scooters coming to Lafayette as city introduces pilot program