BOONE COUNTY, Ind. – The Indiana Department of Transportation reminded drivers about upcoming ramp closure on I-65 that will begin around Wednesday, June 26 in Boone County. The contractor had originally planned to begin over the weekend but was delayed due to rain. The new schedule for resurfacing the ramps, weather permitting, is as follows:
• I-65 southbound exit ramp to Whitestown Parkway Wednesday, June 26 from 12:01 a.m. to 5 a.m.
• I-65 northbound exit ramp to Whitestown Parkway Wednesday, June 26 from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. on June 27
• I-65 northbound exit ramp to Albert S. White Dr. Thursday, June 27 from 6 p.m. to 12:01 a.m. on June 28.
• I-65 northbound exit ramp to State Road 267 Friday, June 28 from 12:01 a.m. to 6 a.m.
• State Road 267 on-ramp to northbound I-65 Friday, June 28 from 8 p.m. to June 29 at 4 a.m.
This project was awarded to Rieth-Riley Construction for $13.8 million and also includes resurfacing I-65 from one and one half miles south of State Road 39 to just north of I-865.
This project is scheduled for completion at the end of August.