LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Doctors at the Riley Hospital for Children have been helping families across the Hoosier state since 1924. Now, the hospital needs your help. You can make a difference by participating in the annual Riley Radiothon.
The fundraiser is being held Jan. 18 and 19 at the Tippecanoe Mall. The event is hosted by B102.9, K105, and WASK 98.7. For 18 hours these radio stations are going live from inside the mall near Kohl's to collect donations.
Stories about how the hospital has impacted children in our community will be shared. At 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, News 18's Gina Quattrocchi will be at the mall to share her experience with Riley.
People can stop by the radiothon on Thursday from noon to 6 p.m. and on Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Throughout the day, there will be giveaways from different Tippecanoe Mall stores.
In previous years, more than $100,000 has been raised during the Riley Radiothon. You can make a donation online or inside the mall.
- Riley Radiothon raises money for children across the Hoosier state
- Neuhoff Media's Riley Radiothon begins
- 'Kolor' run raises money for Riley Children's Hospital
- Students dance to raise money for Riley
- Riley Dempewolf wins state wrestling championship
- Purdue Dance Marathon raises more than 1.2 Million for Riley Hospital for Children
- Amtrak closes Hoosier State Trains
- Hoosier Burn Camp connects children after tragedies
- PUDM's Day of Miracles raises more than $150K for Riley
- Hoosier Weather Folklore