It has been a comfortable weekend so far, with cooler temperatures and mostly cloudy conditions across Greater Lafayette.
Temperatures sit in the upper 70's for most this afternoon. If you have any outdoor plans this evening, mostly cloudy conditions can be expected. Temperatures will remain in the 70's for a majority of the evening, before finally dropping into the 60's by 11 o'clock.
Tonight's low will drop to around the 60 degree mark with partly cloudy skies.
The clouds start to build back in for the morning with mostly cloudy skies by 9 am. The chance for rain starts to build back in around lunchtime on Sunday. There is a chance to see some afternoon thunderstorms or heavier pockets of rain as this line of showers will pass tomorrow.
The rain will continue into the late evening before we see a temporary break from the rain.
Temperatures Sunday will still push into the upper 70's despite the rain.
- Rain to return Sunday
- Rain chances return Valentine's Day
- Rain Moves Out, Clear Sunday Ahead
- Rain moving out, heat to return
- Rain, Rain Go Away
- Sunday evening forecast plus rain chances for early next week
- Lots of sun today before rain chances return
- Heat Wave Continues Sunday
- Hoosiers celebrate Sunday alcohol sales
- Tracking Monday rain chances