It's been an active Sunday, with severe weather on and off through much of the day. Steady rain continues, but the strongest bands of rain have finally worked their way out of the region.
The rain buffered the amount of heat we receieved today, and we are currently seeing temperatures 15 degrees cooler than yesterday as a result.
Rain chances stick around through the evening hours, with temperatures dropping to the mid to upper 60's.
Overnight lows will drop to the mid 60's. The chance for overnight rain remains.
Keep the umbrella at hand for tomorrow, as scattered storms are expected during the morning commute. Our best chance for storms returns tomorrow afternoon between 2 and 5 o'clock.
Our next clear day looks to be Wednesday, before more rain returns for the second half of the work week.
- Rainy Start to Workweek
- Rainy start to the work week
- Rainy start to work week expected
- Fowler bar collapses amid rainy weather
- Unusually rainy season leads to heavy replanting for some farmers
- Chilly start to Wednesday
- Gloomy start to Monday
- Cold start to week
- Revive Klondike project starting soon
- Thieme & Wagner starts brewing again