Certainly a soggy end to the weekend! The bulk of the rain has almost moved out. Light scattered showers a possibility the rest of the afternoon.
We saw close to .5 inches of rain Friday night, and last night some places got more than .25 inches... Tonight, temps drop below freezing which means.... POTHOLES.. ugh.
Tomorrow morning we could see some snow flurries (Yes, it is mid April and still seeing snow) but nothing that will cause problems and temps will be around 30°.
Staying well below average all week with only a few chances for warm weather.
- Rain moves out but colder temps move in
- More rain moving in
- Rain Moves Out, Clear Sunday Ahead
- Rain moving out, heat to return
- Much colder this morning!
- Nasty weather moves in overnight
- Indiana barn moves to Australia
- Tippecanoe fairgrounds project moves forward
- Animal cruelty bill moves forward
- Major renovation plans move forward for TSC