Photo Gallery 1 Images
TIPPECANOE CO., Ind. (WLFI) -- High water is causing dangerous road conditions in Lafayette, West Lafayette and in the county.
In Lafayette, Ferry Street between Seventh and Ninth streets is closed because of high water.
Flooding has also closed an area in the 3200 block of North River Road in West Lafayette. That's near River Bend Hospital.
In the county, North River Road between Catherwood Drive and County Road 500 North is closed. Areas along County Road 200 South, east of Dayton have a large amount of tree and structural damage and debris are scattered in the roadways.
The Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office says ditches are beginning to overflow onto the roadways, causing flooding.
Drivers are asked to avoid these areas.
- Rain causes heavy flooding throughout Tippecanoe County
- Heavy rains lead to flood of scams for some homeowners
- Heavy rains flood central, southern Indiana, schools close
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Tippecanoe Co. under flood warning until Tuesday
- Flood warning issued for Tippecanoe River; widespread flooding expected
- Tippecanoe County voter card confusion
- Recycling Update for Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County is thinking solar