PURDUE UNIVERSITY, Ind. (WLFI)—On Friday the Purdue Board of Trustees approved the addition of a Master of Science in defense engineering and technology with a concentration in expeditionary warfare.
It's being offered in a hybrid format at the Crane Westgate location in southern Indiana.
They're also moving forward with a program for a Ph.D. in aviation technology and management.
It will be offered on Purdue's main campus in West Lafayette.
"As we think about the ways that Purdue can support again our students and human talent development, some of that happens here in West Lafayette," said Provost & Executive Vice President, Academic Affairs & Diversity, Jay Akridge. "But we have individuals in places like Crane that also are looking to their education."
Both programs will be offered beginning in the fall of 2020.
- Purdue will offer two new degree programs
- Purdue offers flight degree in three years
- Purdue trustees approve name changes, new degree program
- Purdue University Global Introduces New Cloud Computing Degree Program
- Purdue's Think Summer Program to offer housing
- Astronaut to receive honorary degree from Purdue
- Caleb Swanigan earns degree from Purdue University
- Purdue Archives offers look into Purdue's history
- Purdue graduate receives an out-of-this-world degree
- Police academy offers police program to public