WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue Sports) — The Big Ten Conference released the single-play and home-and-away conference opponents for the 2018-19 men's basketball season.
The league schedule has been expanded to 20 games with three protected rivalries on the league slate (Purdue vs. Indiana, Northwestern vs. Illinois, Michigan vs. Michigan State).
Purdue's seven home-and-away series will be with Indiana, Maryland, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio State and Penn State.
Purdue will host single-play home games against Illinois, Iowa and Rutgers and the Boilermakers will travel to Michigan, Northwestern and Wisconsin for their three single-play road games.
Finalized dates, times and television assignments will come at a later date.
A year ago, Purdue posted a 30-7 record while reaching its second straight Sweet 16.
- Purdue, IU to play twice next season
- Purdue faces IU in Red Kettle Challenge
- Rivalry resumes between Purdue and IU
- Purdue softball drops doubleheader with IU
- Purdue completes weekend sweep, edges IU 56-53
- Robert Phinisee 'excited' to play with Romeo Langford at IU
- Purdue baseball tops IU in front of record crowd
- Winter weather game plan for IU at Purdue
- IU student diagnosed with measles
- Purdue basketball to play in Charleston Classic