WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind, (WLFI) — A new study says Purdue University ranks fourth among public universities in international student enrollment.
The Institute of International Education released the data this afternoon.
Purdue also ranks eighth overall among the nation's 4,500 public and private schools.
For the fall semester, Purdue reported more than 9,000 international students – an all-time high – from 122 different countries.
Among public institutions, Arizona State University, the University of Illinois and the University of California Los Angeles placed in the top three.
- Purdue ranks fourth in international student enrollment
- Purdue not affected by lowering international student enrollment numbers
- Purdue-Fort Wayne welcomes students to campus; enrollment up
- Purdue to begin semester with record enrollment
- Over the phone scams targeting international students at Purdue University
- International Thanksgiving brings nearly 350 Purdue University students together
- Hundreds of international students stuck on a barren Purdue campus
- Purdue group celebrates International Women's Day
- Largest-ever Purdue class enrolled for Fall 2018
- Purdue volleyball wins fourth straight, tops Rutgers 3-0