WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Minnesota started hot against Purdue Friday night, scoring five runs in the top of the first inning.
Purdue answered, though, by scoring two of its own in each of the first three innings, to take the lead 6-5.
From that point forward, however, Minnesota outscored Purdue 17-1, winning 22-7.
See the highlights above.
- Purdue rallies early, lets Minnesota off the hook
- Purdue volleyball stuns No. Minnesota
- Purdue women fall short to Minnesota 78-74
- Purdue softball shut out by Minnesota again
- Purdue rallies, knocks off No. 13 Michigan
- Local educators discuss school safety 5 years after Sandy Hook
- Minnesota snaps Purdue's four-match winning streak, top Boilermakers 3-0
- Purdue baseball loses decisively again, drops series to Minnesota
- Minnesota rides perfect game to 9-0 shutout of Purdue softball
- Purdue falls short in Big Ten championship, 6-4 to Minnesota