WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Minnesota started hot against Purdue Friday night, scoring five runs in the top of the first inning.
Purdue answered, though, by scoring two of its own in each of the first three innings, to take the lead 6-5.
From that point forward, however, Minnesota outscored Purdue 17-1, winning 22-7.
See the highlights above.
- Purdue rallies early, lets Minnesota off the hook
- Purdue volleyball stuns No. Minnesota
- McLaughlin, Purdue top Minnesota 64-53
- Minnesota shuts down Purdue 65-45
- Local group honors Sandy Hook victims
- Purdue rallies, knocks off No. 13 Michigan
- Purdue’s rally falls short against Wisconsin
- Nevada rallies late to stun Purdue 34-31
- Purdue rallies past Purdue Fort Wayne on walk-off walk
- Purdue Union Christmas tree comes down early