WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Purdue University police are urging students, staff and faculty on the West Lafayette campus to move their vehicles from several streets in order to assist with snow removal.
Earlier Monday, West Lafayette issues a snow emergency as well which requires vehicles to be removed off the street in emergency snow routes.
Purdue announced, individuals using on-street parking on West Lafayette snow routes or the following streets must move their vehicles to an alternate location by noon Monday in order to avoid being towed:
- Russell Street.
- Martin Jischke Drive.
- State Street between Martin Jischke Drive and McCutcheon Drive.
- 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th streets.
- Tower Drive.
- Hilltop Drive.
- McCutcheon Drive.
- MacArthur Drive.
- Airport Road.
The following areas are available for temporary parking with relaxed parking enforcement:
- McCutcheon Drive Parking Garage.
- The north end of the France A.. Córdova Recreational Sports Center lot (near Stadium Avenue).
- The north end of the R-lot (located north of Ross-Ade Stadium).
- Discovery Park lot (off Nimitz Drive and South Martin Jischke Drive).
CityBus will provide transportation from the R-lot and the Discovery Park lot to centralized locations near residence halls between 9 a.m. and noon today. The timeline for resuming regular parking enforcement will be determined and communicated soon.