WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue Sports) — The Big Ten Conference released the single-play and home-and-away conference opponents for the 2019-20 men's basketball season.
Beginning last season, the league schedule expanded to 20 games with three protected rivalries on the league slate (Purdue vs. Indiana, Northwestern vs. Illinois, Michigan vs. Michigan State).
Purdue's seven home-and-away series will be with Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Rutgers, Michigan, Northwestern and Wisconsin.
Purdue will host single-play home games against Michigan State, Minnesota and Penn State and the Boilermakers will travel to Maryland, Nebraska and Ohio State for their three single-play road games.
Finalized dates, times and television assignments will come at a later date.
Last season, Purdue won its league-best 24th Big Ten Championship, advancing to the Elite Eight with a 26-10 overall record.
- Purdue learns Big Ten basketball opponents for 2019-20
- Purdue women's basketball 2018-19 Big Ten opponents announced
- Purdue women's basketball gets Big Ten schedule
- Purdue men's basketball to open Big Ten play at Michigan
- Purdue volleyball duo honored by Big Ten
- Purdue volleyball trio garners Big Ten awards
- Purdue football sweeps Big Ten weekly awards
- Purdue softball trio honored by Big Ten
- Purdue at Big Ten Media Days
- Big Ten expands conference basketball schedules next season