WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Graduating from college is one of the best accomplishments in anybody's life.
More than 5,600 Purdue students are doing that Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Two graduations took place at Elliott Hall of Music Friday afternoon.
There was one at 3 p.m. for all graduate students.
The other was at 7 p.m. for liberal arts and polytechnic grads.
Many graduates said they are feeling mixed emotions.
Most are proud and happy, while some say its sad to be leaving behind the four best years of their life.
For one master's grad she is grateful for her Alma Mater.
"I hope to make Purdue proud and obviously my family and just keep working and see what opportunities present themselves and hopefully the master's will help," said Master of Communication graduate Natalie Veres.
There are two graduations Saturday and two more on Sunday.
The weekend crew will bring you those stories.
- Purdue kicks off its 237th commencement
- Purdue releases parking information for spring commencement
- Purdue graduate speaks at summer commencement
- Suggested traffic routes, parking information for Purdue spring commencement
- Commencement ceremonies come to a close on Purdue's campus
- Purdue releases parking and suggested traffic routes for summer commencement
- Purdue opens new campus gateway in time for commencement weekend
- Tippecanoe County Schools celebrate winter commencement
- Ivy Tech Lafayette students celebrate 2018 commencement
- Grand Prix weekend kicks off at Purdue