WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue University will host a large liquidation sale of all the furniture from nearly 200 rooms in the Union Club Hotel. As we previously reported, the hotel will close for a year beginning June 3.
The three-day sale will take place at the hotel on June 8, June 10 and June 11 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the 8th, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the 10th and 11th. According to a news release, the sale will include dressers, bed frames, televisions, miniature fridges, chairs, nightstands and lamps, among other items.
Purdue said items must be paid for and removed upon purchase. Cash, checks and debit/credit cards will be accepted. Buyers are responsible for loading what they purchase. The east side of the Union Club Hotel, off of Grant Street, will be used for loading.
Questions about the sale may be directed to Purdue Surplus at (765) 496-2222 or email@example.com.
- Purdue hosting liquidation sale of furniture from Union Club Hotel
- Union Club Hotel renovation plan moves forward
- What to expect during Purdue's year-long closure of the Union Club Hotel
- Purdue Board of Trustees approves renovation plans for Union Club Hotel
- Purdue Polynesian Cultural Club hosts annual Luau
- Purdue Hosting Career Fair
- The Union Club Hotel to be renovated thanks to multi-million dollar donation
- Union Club Hotel closing for one year starting Monday, June 3
- High hotel prices for Purdue Family Weekend
- Purdue hosts Rube Goldberg competition