Photo Gallery 6 Images
INDIANAPOLIS (WLFI) - Thursday was a big day for the Purdue football team, which was honored at the Indiana Statehouse.
Coach Jeff Brohm and a few players were on hand in Indianapolis.
State Senator Ron Alting of Lafayette presented them with Senate Concurrent Resolution 25.
It congratulates the team on winning the 2017 Foster Farms Bowl.
- Purdue football team honored at Indiana Statehouse
- Indiana lawmakers return to Statehouse ahead of new session
- Indiana lawmakers back to Statehouse for special session
- PURDUE POSTGAME SHOW: Indiana
- Purdue defeats Indiana 70-55
- Purdue releases spring football schedule
- School bus stopping bill makes progress at statehouse
- Traffic amnesty bill gets support in the statehouse
- Purdue splits with Indiana State
- Purdue volleyball duo honored by Big Ten