WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue Sports) — The Boilermakers head to Iowa City, Iowa, to take on the Hawkeyes on Saturday at Kinnick Stadium. Purdue and Iowa meet for the 88th time in series history with the Boilermakers holding a 46-38-3 edge. Game time is set for 3:30 p.m. ET with live television coverage on the Big Ten Network.
Purdue (4-6, 2-5 B1G) is coming off its best passing performance of the season, as the team threw for 398 yards and two touchdowns at Northwestern. The Boilermaker defense limited the Wildcats to just 94 yards on the ground, its third game in a row holding the opponent under 100 yards rushing.
Iowa (6-4, 4-3 B1G) fell last week at Wisconsin. The Hawkeyes are led by quarterback Nate Stanley, who has thrown 22 touchdown passes this season and nearly 2,000 yards. Iowa also boasts the nation's 13th-ranked pass efficiency defense and is No. 24 in scoring defense at 20.1 points per game allowed.
- Purdue football begins preparing for Iowa
- West Lafayette prepares for Purdue football traffic
- Traffic and safety preparations for Purdue football home opener
- Purdue football beats Iowa 24-15 to keep bowl hopes alive
- Purdue releases spring football schedule
- Summer construction to begin at Purdue
- Purdue to begin semester with record enrollment
- No. 3 Purdue prepares for Indiana
- Purdue prepares for additional campus housing
- Purdue preparing to celebrate 150th anniversary