WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)- Purdue President Mitch Daniels announced Wednesday that more than 15,000 faculty, staff, and graduate student employees will receive a one-time appreciation award in December for their work during the COVID-19 pandemic. In the newsletter, Daniels said employees will see a 750 dollar bonus on their December paychecks. He called it an "appreciation award" in keeping the West Lafayette campus open throughout the semester. He says it's a small token, but a sincere one. He also said the university's intention to resume merit raises starting next July at a level consistent with recent years. Part-time Purdue staff will receive a pro-rated amount.
Purdue to thank West Lafayette staff and faculty with a $750 appreciation award.
- Purdue faculty and staff receive bonus pay for work during the pandemic
- Purdue faculty oppose Kaplan deal
- Purdue faculty and staff speak out against healthcare changes
- Purdue faculty members working to build a school in Haiti
- Purdue faculty complain of poor working conditions in building
- Purdue faculty making commencement boxes for students
- COACHE survey begins in February for Purdue faculty
- Some Purdue faculty concerned about university partnership with Chegg
- Purdue trustees to discuss faculty betting ban on the Boilermakers