WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue University has extended Mike Bobinski's contract for another three years. The Director of Intercollegiate Athletics will have his pay increased to $750,000 with merit increases of $25,000.
Purdue Trustees said his body of work is exceptional and he has done a tremendous job.
According to Purdue, Bobinski is just the fourth full-time athletics director at Purdue since 1942, following Guy “Red” Mackey, George King, and Morgan Burke. Before coming to Purdue, Bobinski enjoyed successful stints as athletics director at Georgia Tech, Xavier, and Akron.
The new contract goes until 2024.
- Purdue will extend Bobinski's contract
- Purdue president's contract extended
- Purdue extends head football coach Jeff Brohm's contract for the second time in 2 years
- Gold and Black LIVE August 27 with guest Mike Bobinski
- Purdue announces contract extension for Jeff Brohm
- Larkin helps Northwestern extend streak with win at Purdue
- VeoRide leaves Purdue after University signs exclusivity contract with Zagster
- Purdue, Matt Painter agree on 2-year contract extension
- HIGHLIGHTS: Purdue extends winning streak to 11 with victory over Nebraska
- 2017 'Most Outstanding Player' looks to extend Purdue's NFL Draft streak